Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Haiz... Why??

Basketball Competition for Under 18 & Open Category
Last week around 10th of this month...
Competition started...
Under 18 I play for the Team called Metal Black... Target 1st place.. =.=
Open de I play for the Team called Tun Fung Trading... Target Same de..
This time de competition got so many teams competing...
Under 18 Boys got 12 Teams...
Open Men got 9 Teams...
Open Woman got 3 Teams...
Altogether is 24 Teams...
Wow... 1st time in History Sarikei got so many teams playing...
After playing for 1 week Under 18 de all win....
Open Men de just lose 1 match...
Under 18 de team went into the 6 Strongest Team...
Open Men went into the Semi-Final....
Yesterday is the most hope & heart breaking match....
Yesterday match we lose 3 points....
Me & My best fren Ah Lee don know why lose jor...
Sien.... Me & Him both nearly collapse...
Losing that match make me nearly cry out jor.. SobSob...
Why Why Why??
Yesterday lose le making us going into the 3rd & 4th Match...
This coming friday will be the most important match for Open Category...
Want to know why??
We Win - Final
We Lose - 3rd & 4th...
Wow... So nervous....
And by the way tomorrow is 23rd of July which is my MoM's BD....
Just want to wish her Happy Birhtday~!! in my post... ^^
MoM-I Luv You~You're the Best~~ ^^ Keke...

No comments: