Saturday, December 27, 2008

During 1st Trial-SPM Holidays

Represent Sarawak State~XD



Huhuhu... Sarawak Team 2008


Whole Sarawak Team
Boys + Gals + Coach



Guess which one is me~
It's almost been 2 month I haven update my blog le... Everytime nth to write de but this time after such a long holiday for me... I think will got a lot of thing to write gua... XP~
Just come back from Malacca last week... So many sweet memories together with my teammates... Malacca very nice a lot of things to buy and a lot of places to see and explore... I bought a lot of things and some souvenirs for my frens... Hope they will like it... XD... LOLX....
So many homework and so many things to catch up with... Wan dan~!! Need to work hard lo... Wan SPM lo... So nervous... 1st day of school a lot of my frens say i become more white de skin and more thin ki... XD... Haha... Here is a pic of me after 1st day of school...





At 1st i did'nt realize it but after i compare it to my old picture i saw the difference.. Weird weird de... Without knowing it i change so much~.. Quite shock jor... My mom help me cut de hair style very nice...
Thanks MOM>>> Love Ya
And here are some pictures i took with some new frens...



Me & Tien Lin


Ai Juan & Me

Chai Fong & Me

Me & 73

Me & Kong Jie

Me & Song Wei



Me & Ah Chun


Ea Sen & Me

Me & Joseph

Yik Lung & Me


Ah Kiong~Ea Sen~Me~Ah Chun~Ah Wei

2 comments:

MingFong said...

this post sure is copy & paste de...huhu, let me know ki...wakaka

-aCe- said...

Haha....
Miz them all..
And Miz playing with them so post lor..
Huhu....
Bu hao yi shi bei ni zhi dao qu....
^-^