Friday, December 12, 2008

Infinity~ 3 on 3

Yeah~Champion Once More in 3 0n 3

This time Pesta Nanas de 3 on 3 is organize by Sarikei Basketball Association...
It was held for 3 days from 10-12 December 2008...
There was 16 Team for the category Under 18....
16 Team were divide into 4 Groups...
My group end up in Group C... So nice...
We play against all the team in our group... All were quite easy....
Huhu.... Today is the end of the 3 on 3 streetbasketball competition...
My team Infinity took 1st place followed by Nanas Team in 2nd and Dream&Win in 3rd place..
Tomorrow go to Dewan Suarah to take the prize at 8pm... Yeah Yeah~ 1st place again...
So happy... Hope will improve more and more to become better....
And I would like to thanks my teammate for doing a job....
Moreover I would like to thanks all those who supported me... Especially Swee Chen...
Thanks Mei Nv.... It was your support that keep me going when i was in the court...
Hope you like what i write~ XD~ That's all for this blog le... ^0^

3 0n 3 Cup
-Champion-


My Team Jersey[Front]
-Infinity-

My Team Jersey[Back]

-Infinity-

No comments: