Monday, March 9, 2009

=.=

Results

-.- Long time no update blog le....
And do you know why??
Cause everyday too busy doing this doing that...
Wow... Shop so busy le.....
Thursday results coming out le...
Quite tense bout my result but what the heck..
Already finish for so long de nothing to be tense about..
A lot of my frens say very scare...
Nothing to be scare of that the fact is what you have done cannot be change le..
That's the 100% fact... Nth can be change once it's done.. Am I Right??
By the way.... Long time no see diok Miao and all my other frens le...
Very miss her and all my frens... Haha....
This week start training again lo...
This year also last year to represent le cause already 18 le this year...
Still haven decide go where study de e...
No IDEA want to go where study...
The subject i wan to study de don have in Swinburne....
Haiz... Thinking bout what to do bout study quite a HeadAche
Cincai xia la.... Hope Miao and all my frens will get Good Results...
Remember to keep up with my slow slow de blog Update O... ^0^

No comments: