Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Result

Not quite satisfied ~ =.=

Arrive school around 11plus....
Get in line to get my result...
When get the results... Im not quite satisfied...
Sien.... My results and my target so big the difference...
Haiz... Nvm la.... Can count as MaNaI la lo....
Now deciding to go to MMU[Cyberjaya] to study...
Course>>>> InteRioR DeSiGns.... ^0^
My results>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mathematics~A1
Science~A1
English~B3 [ =.= ]
Pendidikan Seni~B3 [ -.- ]
Prinsip Perakaunan~B3 [ +.= ]
Sejarah~B4 Ok lar [ ^.^ ]
Pendidikan Moral~B4 MaNai Nia
Ekonomi Asas~B4 XD
Bahasa Malaysia~C6 Wow... Didn't expect to get 6
Total get 2A1 3B3 3B4 1C6.... Can count as Manai ma?? ^^ LOL.....
A lot of my frens got many A's e... Not satisfied with myself... Why so dumb o??
Only know how to play ball nia... (=.=")
Hope all of my frens with keep in contact with me...
A lot of my frens are going to go for further study le... Do Keep In Contact... ^0^
Thanks to all of them who supported me... Especially God... ^6^

No comments: