Sunday, October 16, 2011

Enjoying doing Full Time on my Fortune..

Here's a latest picture of me compared with the before me


How far is the difference? Leave some comments..
Just came back from having fun giving flyers at OneJaya with buddies..
Tomorrow gonna go to Serian and help my customer to do a Wellness Evaluation..
Enjoying this kind of lifestyle helping other people..
This afternoon receive another call from a New Customer..
It's just
Simply Amazing..
My job is just truely Simple,Fun,Magical..
The picture below is the upcoming QuickDry cool-fit Jersey for
GENERATION-H (My own Design) - Please share some comments...

What's next? Tomorrow's Sunday..
Morning - Serian
Afternoon - Flyers / DS
Night - Roadshow at OneJaya
Life is just full of activities and enjoyment.. Can't wait until tomorrow.. Now is around 12.31am in the morning.. Better get some sleep soon..
17/10/2011 - Monday.. Gonna go on AirAsia again.. Going to KL for the upcoming Nutrition Club Academy with other Generation-H family members.. Can't wait until then.. Until next time..

No comments: